Purpose: This exercise will help to strengthen your hip flexors (front of your hips) and your abdominal muscles, but through a fast movement pattern. This will help you to keep your posture and form, even while running fast.
How to do it:
* Start with your hands and feet on the ground.
* Quickly lift one knee up to your chest and return to the starting position.
* Repeat with the other leg and quickly alternate between left and right.
* See if you can do this for 20 seconds or 20 toe taps.
* Take a break and repeat again.